Who is NoFraud:
- NoFraud is a fraud prevention solution for eCommerce businesses. They screen transactions on behalf of businesses and alert them if they find a transaction is at high risk for fraud. This protects consumers against unauthorized credit card use and protects businesses against fraud chargebacks.
Why am I getting an email/call/text message from NoFraud to confirm a transaction?
- You received an email from NoFraud because your transaction had an irregular shopping characteristics and/or elevated risk. NoFraud wants to confirm the transaction was made by the authorized cardholder.
After I confirm the transaction, do I need to do anything else?
- After you confirm the transaction there is nothing else you need to do unless you have been asked by a fraud analyst to provide additional information.
Will NoFraud ever ask me for my personal information?
- NoFraud will never ask you for your full credit card number, social security number or any other personal information.
Will my order be delayed?
- In most cases, as soon as your response is received, your order will be released for processing.
I did not make the transaction and neither did anyone that has access to my credit card/payment account. What do I do now?
- After confirming that the transaction was truly unauthorized, we recommend that you contact your credit card company/payment account and inform them that your card has been compromised. Review the latest transactions on your account to ensure there is no other fraudulent activity to report. Your financial institution will likely put a hold on all future purchases from the compromised card/account and issue a new one for future use.